You can win a 2019 Ford Vehicle of your Choice!
Knights of Columbus Council #2191, is raffling off a New 2019 Ford Vehicle of your choice or a Cash prize of $25,000. The Knights of Columbus will award dealership $29,000 less taxes towards any vehicle of your choice. If vehicle chosen is less than awarded amount, then the cash difference will be applied towards cost of sales tax, title, and licensing fees.
A Maximum of 500 Tickets will be sold at $100.00 each. The drawing will be held Saturday, June 11, 2019 at Swedish Days Event in Geneva, IL. Winner need not be present. Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older. Winner is responsible for title, sales tax, license fees, and income tax liability. If less than 450 Tickets are sold, then the Knights of Columbus reserves the right to delay the raffle presentation or revert to a 50/50 raffle.
Grand Prize – 2018 Ford Vehicle
2nd Prize – $1,000
3rd Prize – $750
4th Prize – $500
5th Prize – $250
OFFICIAL NEW CAR RAFFLE RULES
Knights of Columbus Council 2191
Batavia, IL. 60510
- Raffle Ticket: $100 each – Maximum of 500 tickets will be sold.
- Drawing to be held on Saturday, June 11, 2019, at Riverview Banguets in Batavia, IL
- Winner can select a new in-stock vehicle from Fox Valley Ford in North Aurora, Illinois.
- Winner may select any in-stock vehicle or order vehicle from Bob Jass Chevrolet in Elgin, Illinois.
- Knights of Columbus will award Dealership $29,000 less taxes towards any vehicle of choice. If the vehicle; is less than awarded amount, then the cash difference will be applied towards the cost of sales tax, title, and licensing fees.
- Winner is entirely and solely responsible for all taxes, license, title, and fees associated with the vehicle and for paying any applicable federal and state income taxes, whether they are for the vehicle, the cash in lieu of the vehicle, or the proceeds from the secondary prize amounts.
- Winner can choose $25,000 cash instead of selecting a vehicle.
- If 450 raffle tickets are not sold, Knights of Columbus reserves the right to revert to a 50/50 raffle, where the proceeds are split evenly between the winner and the Knights of Columbus.
- Winner need not be present at drawing to win.
- By submitting an entry, each purchaser acknowledges having read, and agrees to abide by these Official Raffle Rules.
- Each purchaser of a raffle ticket must be at least 18 years old, and only one individual's name may be associated with each ticket. All federal, state and local rules shall apply to the raffle. Tickets may be purchased on-line at www.kc2191.org, by check in person, or by mail from Knights of Columbus … PO Box 25 Batavia, IL. 60510. Payments for online tickets may only be by credit card. Any credit card payment that is denied shall disqualify the pending purchase and any ticket issued for such purchase will be forfeited by the purchaser. All e-mail communications will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the purchaser as part of the purchase. Such communications shall include purchase confirmation and raffle ticket number. Purchaser is required to provide the Knights of Columbus ("Raffle Sponsor") a valid, functioning e-mail address and mailing address. The Raffle Sponsor, its processing agent and their respective directors, officers, and members assume no responsibility for incorrect, invalid, terminated or non-functioning e-mail or mailing addresses or lost, incomplete, late, illegible, or undelivered entries or entries without complete, acceptable payment.
- Once a ticket has been purchased, it is non-refundable except in the event the raffle is canceled. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold. The maximum number of tickets to be sold is 500.
- The winner will receive title to the prize, subject to all applicable taxes and delivery fees. Title to the prize will be clear of any debt or financing liens.
- Each ticket shall be sequentially numbered from the first ticket sold through the last ticket number sold. The raffle period shall be from the date the first ticket is sold, through June 8, 2018, or such earlier date as the maximum number of tickets is sold. Online ticket sales may be closed at any time before the drawing. The drawing will be held on Saturday, June 8, 2018. Ticket purchase deadlines, and drawing dates, times and locations, may be extended or changed at the Raffle Sponsor's discretion.
- There will be a maximum of 500 tickets sold, however the Knights of Columbus maintain the right to print Secondary tickets to cover for missing or lost tickets that occur within distribution of tickets.
- Each online purchaser will be sent a ticket receipt via e-mail that will identify the purchaser's unique raffle ticket number(s).
- The original printed raffle ticket will be retained by the Raffle Sponsor and the stub entered into the drawing along with the stubs of all other tickets sold. U.S. Postal regulations prohibit the mailing of raffle tickets.
- The holders of the winning ticket shall be notified by telephone and/or e-mail and Certified U.S. Mail at the address provided by the purchaser. The winning ticket number and name of the winner and their respective cities (but not addresses) shall also be placed on the Raffle web site immediately after the drawing. This information may also be publicized in other media.
- The winner of the drawing shall be required to provide the Raffle Sponsor with a signed statement confirming their eligibility under these Rules and applicable law, proof of age and social security number, and a release confirming the Raffle Sponsor's permission to use the winner's name, city, state, and likeness in media releases and other publicity.
- Winner will be entirely and solely responsible for paying any applicable federal and state income taxes. Please consult with your own tax advisor.
- The prize will be awarded in its then present, "as is", condition with a full manufactures warranty. This is a new car, but may have several hundred miles on the odometer due to its transport to ticket selling venues during the raffle period.
- Purchasers of tickets, by participating in the raffle, release the Raffle Sponsor, its directors, officers, members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of the Raffle Sponsor, its directors, officers, members and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. In case of any dispute regarding the conduct of the raffle, the decision of the Raffle Sponsor shall be final.
November 19th after the 4:15 Mass at Holy Cross enjoy a Taste of Pizza from 13 local vendors.
Remodeling at the club